Well, I haven't heard back at all from the Disney Planning Center Coordinator position that I applied to a few weeks ago... and now I'm convinced that JOBS Online either hates me or something. I seriously wonder if it's just borked for current Cast Members, because it technically goes through Monster.com... you would think that current Cast Members would be treated differently then people applying from the outside.
My girl BFF Daisy, who works at WDW, just e-mailed me this morning saying that there are positions opened up in her department... so I'm in the process of finding out how to go about applying for it and not go through the JOBS Online board. Anyways, I checked and it's not even on JOBS Online so now I don't know what to do. I guess I go to our Casting (or maybe call WDW's Casting?)... maybe I should just cash in my FF miles on Delta and fly down over there and apply in person, but I'd rather not do that.
Sigh.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment