So I guess I wasn't supposed to go through JOBS Online? I went over to Casting (TDA) and they kinda laughed at me when I told them that I felt that JOBS Online either doesn't work or I have a feeling that wasn't supposed to be the way current Cast Members are supposed to apply for stuff... and they didn't deny it. :/
Ugh. So they gave me the number to call in WDW and I spoke with Casting over at WDW. They told me that there was no transfer applications but I had to just apply online like someone walking off the street. Sigh.
So I did. Put in for Disney Planning Center Coordinator, Hotel Concierge, and I think Front Desk. I can't even remember what my third choice was. Heh.
Daisy e-mailed me today and said that the Concierge positions open at the Lodge are just Lobby Concierge, not the positions at the Old Faithful Club. Still good though, I guess it depends on if it's full-time, the amount of hours that I will get, and how much of a decrease in pay (which will be made up by the hours, I guess) I'll have to take.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment